I have more problems with gdbm. The "emerge -e world" died with:
gcc -march=i386 -Os -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I../../include -c rlm_counter.c -o rlm_counter.o rlm_counter.c:38:18: gdbm.h: No such file or directory distcc[11435] ERROR: compile rlm_counter.c on 192.168.65.159 failed gmake[6]: *** [rlm_counter.o] Error 1 gmake[6]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules/rlm_counter' gmake[5]: *** [common] Error 1 gmake[5]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules' gmake[4]: *** [all] Error 2 gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2/src/modules' gmake[3]: *** [common] Error 1 gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2/src' gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2 gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2/src' gmake[1]: *** [common] Error 1 gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/freeradius-1.0.2-r5/work/freeradius-1.0.2' make: *** [all] Error 2 There is a gdbm.h file in /usr/include/gdbm. I managed to work around it with CFLAGS=".... -I/usr/include/gdbm" freeradius. Looks like there are several problems with gdbm around here. Cound this be related to the python problem? while it was possible to recompile freeradius with -I/usr/include/gdbm python still failed with the linker error. -- Natanael Copa -- [email protected] mailing list
