Dear all,
I've been trying to configure GNAP as a VPN server without any success.
I want to allow 10 clients connected to the VPN server at the same time and each one of them should have a different local IP address. This is possible to do with a bridge.
I need to create br0 bridge with eth0 with tap0. The problem is that I can't see the interfaces when I do ifconfig -a altought i can see /dev/net/tun so I think TUN/TAP module is loaded.
Can this be done with a vanilla GNAP system ?
How is supposed to use the USE_VPN flag on GNAP, p2p VPN or a Server-to-many solution ?
Thanks in advance.
--
Best regards,
João Brázio.
- [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS João Brázio
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS Thierry Carrez
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS João Brázio
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS Natanael Copa
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS Thierry Carrez
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLEMS João Brázio
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PROBLE... Brian Harring
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VPN=PR... João Brázio
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VP... Brian Harring
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VP... João Brázio
- Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP+VP... João Brázio
