João Brázio wrote:

> I've been trying to configure GNAP as a VPN server without any success.
> 
> I want to allow 10 clients connected to the VPN server at the same time
> and each one of them should have a different local IP address. This is
> possible to do with a bridge.

This is also possible to do without a bridge, using OpenVPN 2.0 "server"
mode. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html

> I need to create br0 bridge with eth0 with tap0. The problem is that I
> can't see the interfaces when I do ifconfig -a altought i can see
> /dev/net/tun so I think TUN/TAP module is loaded.

GNAP vanilla kernel is missing bridge support.

> Can this be done with a vanilla GNAP system ?
> How is supposed to use the USE_VPN flag on GNAP, p2p VPN or a
> Server-to-many solution ?

USE_VPN triggers the use of OpenVPN. It supports both modes.

-- 
Thierry Carrez (Koon)
GNAP Developer
-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to