No luck too... Just reboot then go crying aloud
On 1/16/06, Dan C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Douglas Campos wrote:
> I've found that using gcc-3.4.4-r1 made a lot of python modules going
> with "unresolved symbols", even when they compiled shamelessly
>
> I switched to gcc-3.3.6 and then everything went right!
Well I have had no such luck. :-(
I set up an alternate root and switched it to gcc-3.3.6, emerged
Subversion, but still got an unresolved symbol error with the Python
bindings. I updated to python 2.4 (since the stage only has 2.3), which
successfully compiled but now python2.4 itself dies with
/usr/bin/python: can't resolve symbol 'dl_iterate_phdr'
I guess for some reason, gcc, python, and uclibc are not playing nicely
together, at least not on my system, and I lack the necessary skills to
figure out exactly what's going on ...
I'm really starting to wish that there were a big-endian ARM stage
available that uses regular old glibc, I expect that would eliminate all
these problems ...
--
Dan C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--
[email protected] mailing list
