Ned Ludd wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 13:45 -0500, Scott L. Price wrote:

... SNIP ...
> 
> Oh Perfect thats a test case :)
> 
> Notice if you enter /bin/ed it should echo back /bin/ed again...

if I enter:

scanelf -pyqs__uClibc_start_main -F%F#s /bin/ed

it returns what it did before, plus an extra /bin/ed on the end, then it
exits normally.

> 
> You have no tty I bet..
> Can you type 'tty' please. 
> I expect the result will have to be 'not a tty'

thing2 / # tty
not a tty
thing2 / #

Yep.

> 
> If so here the work around for the moment. (See attached)

I will try it later today or early tomorrow.  Thanks!

Scott  =)

... SNIP ...
-- 
Electrical Engineering/Web Development
Dragonfly Technologies, Inc.                 http://www.dflytech.com
Hunt Utilities Group LLC                     http://www.hugllc.com
Hopkins, MN                                  (952) 935-2418

-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to