On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Guillaume Ceccarelli
<guilla...@gcs-ventures.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, official grsecurity is the only game in town now. I can’t
> comment on their pricing for personal use. You might want to get in touch and
> ask them if you haven’t done so recently.

They currently do not offer a program with "a suitable pricing for
personal use" but also state that they are "exploring alternatives".
(Whatever both those things mean exactly.)

In the meantime they suggest to use "minipli's 4.9 unofficial fork",
which is not an attractive option for me.
For the time I stick with the upstream kernel and hope that they
finally start caring more about security. The Kernel Self Protection
Project might be a start, but I doubt that it will be able to change
the current policy when it comes to features which potentially reduce
the general usability of the kernel.