On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:39:03 -0800
Brian Harring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Regex you've got there allows for pulling the wrong text- recall, ebd
> originally was doing grep based filtering (regex).  Had to rewrite
> that in a major hurry since bash syntax (specifically here ops)
> forces you to track state/constructs rather then just a regex...

Not really an issue in this case. First the code bails out if more than
one match is found, so unless the metadata assignment is NOT found by
it we don't get the wrong info. Also a mismatch in this special is so
extremely unlikely that honestly I don't really care about it,
especially as this is a one time conversion (might be different if I'd
have added the on the fly extraction). All together makes this pretty
much a hypothetical issue with no practical relevance.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.