For various reasons I can no longer maintain the following packages (in
fact I haven't really maintained them for a while already), so they
need a new maintainer:

* app-editors/zoink - simple gtk based editor, little to no maintenance
required
* dev-util/gambas - Visual Basic look-alike for Linux, fairly active
development (2.0 is about to come out), doesn't work on 64bit archs
(only known to work on x86), has a number of open bugs

Also I'm going to remove myself from the tools-portage team as I
haven't done much there either, which effectively only leaves
Paul (fuzzyray) on it, who is also somewhat inactive recently, so we
could use a few new people there as well.

Finally at the beginning of this year I started to convert packages
from einfo to elog where appropriate, unfortuntely I haven't been able
to complete that job, if anyone is interested in completing it please
let me know (I guess it's currently about 40-60% done).

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.