I am currently in the process of organising the half-day Gentoo
mini-conf [1] at the next linux.conf.au [2], Australia's annual
technical conference about Free Software. Fun, informal and seriously
technical, linux.conf.au draws together Free and Open Source Software
developers from across the world. The upcoming conference will be held
from January 28th to February 2nd, 2008 at The University of Melbourne.

One of the sessions being planned will be a series of three tutorials,
each devoted to one of Gentoo's package managers. We already have a
speaker for Paludis [3], but still need presenters for Portage and
Pkgcore [4]. Each tutorial only needs to last 10-20 minutes, and can
target new or experienced users.

Any interested speakers should contact me on mark_alec|AT|gentoo.org as
soon as possible.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] http://gentoo.org.au/index.php?title=Lca08