In all fairness, there haven't been that much incidents with Portage in
the past under Zac's supervision, isn't it a bit overkill to
bureaucratise the release model just after one incident?  It appears to
me that changes to Portage need to be considered very carefully, always,
since it affects everyone.

Thanks,
Fabian

--