On Dec 12, 2011 9:18 AM, "Pandu Poluan" <pa...@poluan.info> wrote:

> My boss, being the... uh, cost-controlling person that he is, asked me if
there's an open source alternative for Exchange.

> Specifically, he's looking for something that allows him to share his
Outlook calendar with the corporate secretaries.

> Anyone knows what alternatives are available out there?

Uh, I may have misconstrued my question. I should've asked: Any experience
with the alternatives available out there?

I am aware of the following:

* Zimbra
* Zarafa
* Open Xchange
* SOGo

key word is "aware", not "experienced".

So I would very much appreciate it if someone would share his/her
experience with those, or perhaps something else I'm not yet aware of.

(Damn, I really should have taken my first dose of caffeine for the day
before posting any serious questions).

Rgds,