On 12/12/11 01:03, Vladimir Rusinov wrote:
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 6:33 AM, Pandu Poluan<pa...@poluan.info>  wrote:

I am aware of the following:

* Zimbra
* Zarafa
* Open Xchange
* SOGo

key word is "aware", not "experienced".

I'm a bit more "aware" about Open Xchange. I've installed their virtual
appliance some time ago for some development puproses. And I had a feeling
that it's quite stable and good supported. But, I've never actually used it
and I don't know how it works on Gentoo. But since it's java, I don't think
it's too hard to install and maintain.

I've set up XCNetwork's XC Connect server on an ubuntu vm a few years back for a remote office and it seems to work with various Outlook clients as advertised (no complaints). I never tried it with other calendar clients though.