On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:17:00 +0200
Sigurd Stordal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have installed the latest cups, foomatic and gimp.print.
> When I print the printer test page it prints ok. printing from gimp is
> OK, but printing from ghostscript or from any other program are only
> producing two thin lines on the top of the page.
> Anyone have an idea why.
> I have a Canon BJC-6100 printer. (And yes, I hate it, but can't affor
> a new one)

A common cause of this problem is emerging ghostscript without
USE="cups" in effect.  Cups has screwed around with ghostscript and can
no longer use it without cups-supplied options.  Try emerging
ghostscript again.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the