Speaking of FREAKS, SHAWN KELLEY IS BACK!  He is annoying me right now
with his incessant blabber!  He yacks longer than a commercial break!
Your idea is good, I'll check if it'll work (unfortunatly they might
have a legnth limit).  S. K. finally stopped prattling and they're
playing.......... ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ARGHHH!!!!!  It's only 6:57 and
it's already not my day!  *SKREEM* and it's a broadband ad!  *commits
suicide*  now point traffic!  and a [EMAIL PROTECTED]& weather report *explodes in
a huge cloud of flame*  and now an uncle cracker song!  *the universe
collapses*