On Monday, 25 August 2003, at 11:53 am, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:

I'm looking to buy a CD(-set) containing the current (or 1.4) portage tree.
I am *not* looking for pre-built binaries: I want to avoid having to download
the distfiles as I have a simple modem connection and I want to update my
installation (and install Lyx, which requires tetex, which is >50 MB with its
dependencies)

...Any pointers? Do the pre-built CDs come with sources? Is there a source-only
distro?