Andrew Gaffney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:39:21 -0500:

I have the oddest clock skew issue. Whenever I set the time, within a day, it jumps forward about 11 minutes, all at once as far as I can tell. I don't have anything like ntpd running or anything else to set the time. What's going on?

I used to have the same issue some weeks ago, although I couldn't exactly pinpoint a solution it fealt like some issue with realtime clock support in the kernel and alsa. It's back to normal since I compiled a new kernel some time ago. HTH,

- Christian

--

Christian Aust
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]