Florian Konnertz wrote:

I need some explanation about modules regarding a xfree problem. I already posted two weeks ago (09/10) and got some help, but the problem is hidden on a deeper level, i couldnt solve it yet.

... sorry, I didn't read what you wrote here before, but radeon 7500 worx for me excellent ...
the only thing I have to do after recompiling and installing new kernel is to replace
radeon.o kernel module by new one made from newer sources downloaded from X11 web
like this:

tar xvfz linux-drm-4.3.0-kernelsource.tar.gz cd drm
make -f Makefile.linux
cp radeon.o /lib/modules/new-kernel/kernel/drivers/char/drm

noro