Tim Igoe wrote:
Hi,

I have 2 LG drives here (one CDRW and one DVDRW) - both are working
perfectly for me, better than windows even!

This DVD is one of the dual layer 16x all format ones (can't remember
teh model number)

Can't comment about Sony ones, never had any problems from LG - so if it
ain't broke... i ain't fixed it (tried anything else) :)

HTH

OK... to all the guys who voted in favour of LG...

I'm prolly about to buy LG, but just one last query. In an online review, I think at tomshardware, they said that the DVD+R media written by the LG burner didn't work on many DVD units. Has anyone faced this problem?

Regards,
Mrugesh Karnik