Alex A. Smith MCP wrote:
Humm but when you need HTML email cause you get them, A little bit of a pain to disable them. Also working 19-20 hour days means I can do without (IMHO) needless things like turning off a function that I use. I dunno, next we'll be told to stop using HTML on our sites ¬¬

And I'd prefer if you didnt call someone you have never ment and know nothing about lazy. For your info I'm 19, work 2 Jobs and run a small hosting company. That I feel is far from lazy.

Is there something especially complicated about going into your settings in Thunderbird and setting gentoo.org as a domain that prefers text emails?

Or setting up a list only account, like say $username-list, with its own settings in your MUA and turning off html emails for that account. That'll keep you from having this same conversation on any of the other tech lists.

kashani