Hello to everybody!
I noticed a strange traffic to my ssh server and now I would increase
its security side.
I would to use a double authentication system: the first a host name and
public key authentication, and the second the normal password login.
In this moment I use only the password login...
I tried first, to install the public key system (without password) but
my ssh server doesn't accept that configuration.
In /etc/ssh/sshd_config I have:
# HostKeys for protocol version 2
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
#RSAAuthentication yes
PubkeyAuthentication yes
AuthorizedKeysFile      .ssh/authorized_keys
 # To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
PasswordAuthentication yes
PermitEmptyPasswords no
# Change to no to disable s/key passwords
ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes
UsePAM no

If I disable the password authentication, when I try to connect I
receive the message:
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
If it is enable, the password it's requires to me.
Can someone  help me to set it up?
Thanks,
Luigi

--