> Dont know about Windoze, but I work for an ISP and we use qmail + vpopmail
> + MySQL + Courier-IMAP + Squirrel Mail to support thousands of users.

>From some reading this looks like it would fit the bill. Do you know of
any helpful howtos for this or similar combos? How much maintenance does
it take? We have around 50-100 users and at the moment the maintenance
is pretty low (except crashes etc...). Would it be a major effort to get
it set up? Would it be possible to migrate the current contents over
from mdaemon? What do you use for spam and virus filtering?
Cheers
Antoine