Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales wrote:
> Huummm, I dunno, always used CVS in controlled enviroments, so always
> used pserver.
>
> I guess you could use scp to copy your files to the remote machine and
> then start using cvs through the remote shell as if it were in your
> localhost.

It's actually easier to set upp cvs with ssh than with pserver, IMHO.

Just have an sshd running on the cvs server, then
use an address a la :ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot
You may need to have the CVS_RSH variable set to /usr/bin/ssh (or
whatever your path is) on your client for this to work.

Piece of cake! :)