Hi !

Everything worked perfectly, until I right-clicked on an audio/video
file and clicked on Properties -> Audio/Video tab.

I'm spanish, all Gnome is compiled with LINGUAS="es" and everything is
in spanish. I've some folders like "Música" that means "Music" and
inside I've got my music files.

All right, when I right click and go to Audio/Video, it says me
"Bitrate", "Name" IN ENGLISH, and then nautilus replaces my folder
"Música" with "M?sica (Invalid encoding)", so I assume that the one that
is breaking everything is that tab.

I need to know what provides that tab, what ebuild, to study it better
and re-emerge if necessary with the appropiate flags.

Thank you.