I did specified these lines at smb.conf:
encrypt passwords = no
obey pam restrictions = yes
pam password change = yes

and commented the line of passdb:
#passdb backend = mysql:teste

well, how I've said, if I do that setup and try to login samba try to
use guest account instead of authenticate me:
  Attempting to find an passdb backend to match guest (guest)
[2005/06/21 16:07:35, 5] passdb/pdb_interface.c:make_pdb_methods_name(669)
  Found pdb backend guest
[2005/06/21 16:07:35, 5] passdb/pdb_interface.c:make_pdb_methods_name(672)
  pdb backend guest has a valid init

since there's not a value to pass to "passdb backend" telling that I'm
using pam I don't know how to put pam to work.
I've tried "passdb backend = smbpasswd" but in this case samba try to
validate users into smbpasswd file which is not what I want.

Hope somebody could help me,

Claudinei Matos