Hi,

for whatever reason my mousewheel is no longer working after upgrading
zu the latest X-Org server (and corresponding libraries). Here's the
excerpt from the xorg.conf that is relevant:

Section "InputDevice"

Identifier  "Mouse1"
Driver      "mouse"
Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
Option "Device"      "/dev/input/mouse0"
Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"

I had to rebuild the mouse-drive for ABI changes but that didn't fix
the problem. Any input is welcome.

Also ctrl-alt-backspace to kill X does not work anymore. DonZap is
commented out. Clues in that regard would be welcome as well.

Regards,

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185