On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:23:48 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:

> I tried chromium once, about half a year ago, but it crashed instantly.
> Emerging it again. But I like Konqueror very much. It has problems with
> some web sites, for those I use Firefox. I am missing some of Firefox'
> plugins, and it works much better with the new flash, but over all I
> like Konqueror's behaviour better.

I used to be a big Konqueror fan until about six months ago. Then I
tried Chromium and was blown away by its speed and the way it works on
more sites. I do miss some of the integration of Konqueror and its
kio-slaves and still use it for non-web duties. When the inevitable
feature creep hits Chromium and it slows down,  can see myself going back
to Konqueror.

--
Neil Bothwick

If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.