Il giorno gio, 30/09/2010 alle 09.55 +0100, Neil Bothwick ha scritto:
> I find this part a little confusing. Are you saying to add the
> function
> to bashrc if you are not using portage 2.1.9? How about those of us
> using
> 2.2?

2.2 series also got the same feature, but I don't remember since which
rc… the latest masked version is definitely fine though.

If you're running an older 2.2 or a 2.1.8 (or earlier) Portage, yes you
should be adding the function to bashrc (or upgrade to ~arch Portage if
you feel brave enough ;)).

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/