On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Grant Edwards
<grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can understand that things like example code blocks or sample
> command input/output blocks might need to be wide enough to require
> horizontal scrolling of a browser window, but normal text paragraphs
> with 160 characters per line?

I'm not seeing a problem here. Sure, the lines are long but my screen
is large and my resolution is high. A quick play with firefox and konq
shows that the text reformats itself quite elegantly when you resize
your browser window to say, 2/3 of screen width. I think that's a
better solution than imposing some arbitrary line length on everyone
no matter their screen size and resolution.

Support the mob or mysteriously disappear...
I'm on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/badcomputer/