On 2010-09-30, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> << SNIP >>
>> Whatever's generating the HTML/CSS for the Gentoo manual web pages
>> does know the difference, and should be able to do The Right
>> Thing(tm). The manual HTML is definitely machine-generated, but I
>> can't tell you by what at this point, so I can't offer a specific
>> fix...
>>

> Maybe what needs to happen is this.  Find the person that is "in the
> know" on the Gentoo docs, give them a OLD 12" monitor to help do the
> pages with.

and some OLD eyes with which to look at the monitor -- that way they
set their browser sup with larger fonts for the low-contrast
blue-on-blue blocks. :)

What really needs to happen is for me to file a bug report against the
documentation (assuming this hasn't already been filed as a bug and
been resolved as "won't fix").  I'll put that on my list of things to
do...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! YOU PICKED KARL
                                  at               MALDEN'S NOSE!!