Hi,

Maybe I misunderstand something, but can't you just use 'touch' to
change the time of the files? If there are too many of them, it should
be easy to create a script that does it, using the output of 'ls -lR' or
some kind of 'find' on the directory where this is installed correctly.

Moshe

* Holly Bostick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01/08/05 14:21]: