On 22 November 2010 14:36, BRM <bm_witn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

Only the Professional/Ultimate/Enterprise have the RDP functionality.
The bottom half of the configuration popup with the options for RDP is
missing from Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium versions.

> Just have them go (via Classic Control Panel):
>
> Start->Settings->Control Panel->System.
>
> Then click on the "Remote" tab, which presents options for "Remote Assistance"
> and "Remote Desktop".

As I said, lesser Windows versions only have Remote Assistance.  They
do not come with a 'terminal services' server:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Remote-Desktop-Connection-frequently-asked-questions

--
Regards,
Mick