Alan McKinnon <[email protected]> writes:

> Apparently, though unproven, at 15:46 on Wednesday 01 December 2010, Allan 
> Gottlieb did opine thusly:
>
>> However version 1.7.1 (with the fix) hasn't been released yet.
>> I am surprised since the released version doesn't work with
>> python 2.7.
>> 
>> Should I file a gentoo bug to have them apply the patch (actually there
>> were two given, but one seems to be preferred)?  Am I wrong in thinking
>> that as of today wicd doesn't run on an unpatched gentoo ~amd64?
>
>
> If there isn't already a bug there, I think one should be added. But I
> seem to recall there is one (It might be status other than NEW though)
>
> Your conclusion appears to be correct. ~amd64 is testing after all :-)

Yes there is a bug there (and NEW even).  This is where Nicholas
appears.

thanks,
allan

Reply via email to