Dale wrote:
meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
Hi Dale,

I didn't change any hardware, I only update via eix-syc; emerge...
on a daily basis.

I am using nvidia-drivers-260-19-36.

May be our problems can be abstracted to "the flash player get lost
control over its own video overlay area"...

I am completly helpless in this case, since this kind of magick
(hardware related vido voodoo) isn't the kind of magick I normally
perform, hahahaha! :))

Hopefully another wizard will tune in...

Have a nice weekend!
Best regards
mcc

Maybe you should try the latest unstable drivers.

x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-260.19.36

I'm in the middle of a download but I may try that in a little while. See if it helps any.

Dale

:-)  :-)

Never mind, just saw you are already using that version. I may test that in a bit to see if it does the same for me. If I have the same problem, then we know what the problem is.

Dale

:-)  :-)