On Tuesday 17 May 2011 23:46:17 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> Apparently, though unproven, at 00:22 on Wednesday 18 May 2011, Mick did
> opine
>
> thusly:
> > On Tuesday 17 May 2011 21:32:06 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > > Apparently, though unproven, at 21:34 on Tuesday 17 May 2011, Mick did
> > >
> > > opine thusly:
> > > I compared by USE to yours and they are much the same apart from ofono
> > > (not relevant) and I have ukit enabled.
> > >
> > > You are running x86 (32 bit) right?
> >
> > Yes, this is a x86 mostly stable box (except for e17 of course).
>
> Ha! I believe we found the little fucker causing you grief.
>
> Very last comment here:
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/759
> (ignore raster's anti-gentoo packager rants)
>
> Per your initial post, you have:
>
> [ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/eeze-1.0.0  USE="nls -doc -static-libs" 0 kB [0]
>
> I'm certain you forgot to unmask eeze when it first hit the overlay

Yes!  That was it!

I had unmasked it on the first machine, but not the second.  I am confused
though, shouldn't it come back and tell me that ezee was required as a
dependency and it was masked?

Thank you very much!  :)

PS. You didn't say if icons for USB sticks disappear from your desktop when
you unplug them.
--
Regards,
Mick