Apparently, though unproven, at 14:27 on Thursday 02 June 2011, András Csányi
did opine thusly:

> On 2 June 2011 11:21, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> While I wrote this letter Chromium become crazy again - thanks the
> >> automatic save few words has lost this letter - and I know that the
> >> root cause the Chromium itself and the flash isn't matter. Flash just
> >> make faster that process when Chromium become crazy.
> >
> > No, you are probably wrong here.
> >
> > Chromium is not the problem, Flash is the problem.
> >
> > Flash is a piece of shit that has never worked right and Adobe are a
> > bunch of fools that cannot code properly or securely. I can comfortably
> > say this based on long hard bitter experience by the entire Linux
> > community.
> >
> > If you choose to use Flash, you get to put up with the resulting
> > problems.
>
> I agree flash is a piece of shit. Only that fact annoys me when the
> browser (Chromium) going to crash the half of my system crashes as
> well. I can accept the fact sometimes I have to restart the browser. I
> did it few times on Windows, as well, because of flash. I can't accept
> that when the browser crashes because of flash I have to restart my
> computer.
>
> Why die another applications if the browser crashes? For example
> console stuffs as htop, grep, less and others? Harmed seriously the
> graphic abilities of the system in this case?

I can't fix Adobe for you. I'd like to, but can't.

You have essentially two choices:

1. Don't use flash.
2. Use flash and put up with what it does. Or try various versions to find one
that sucks less.

You really have no other choice in the short term.

There is one medium term option you may want to pursue, to persuade Adobe to
write nice good clean code. A lot of people will be very happy if you succeed.
Which doesn't actually do much about your immediate problem.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com