Mike Edenfield wrote:
On 6/22/2011 2:35 PM, Dale wrote:

When I did that, it complained that cantor was built with no backend.
Did you get the same thing?  It said this here:

WARN (postinst)

You have decided to build cantor with no backend.
To have this application functional, please do one of below:
     # emerge -va1 '='kde-base/cantor-4.6.4 with 'R' USE flag enabled
     # emerge -vaDu sci-mathematics/maxima
The odds of you ever needing to use cantor are practically nil. And if
you did, you'd probably already have R installed and know what FORTRAN
was.  So, don't worry about it.

--Mike

I never noticed it being there. So, naw I don't need it. Good ole kde-meta pulled it in tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)