Carlos Sura wrote:
Hello,

I've been looking how to get working this printer in my gentoo-b0x, searched in gentoo wiki, but those ebuilds and links are not updated, they are a little bit old and none of that worked for me.

I was thinking if there was any chance if anyone of you have this printer installed to tell me how to get it work for me... Or a howto, tutorial, manual?

Regards,

--
Carlos Sura.-

From what I have read in the past, very few Lexmark printers work in Linux. The last time I checked, the ones that did claim to work had a lot of things missing. I like some things about Lexmark but as a Linux only user, I had to pick something else for my printer. I would check here before buying to see what is supported: