On Friday 09 Sep 2011 14:31:23 BRM wrote:
> [...]

I see.  In that case if with the card initialised and unlocked it still cannot
scan, I fear that the problem is with the driver/firmware.

If this started happening after a particular kernel version I would readily
blame the kernel.

Although it won't solve the problem at hand you can boot with a previous
kernel (from the time when it all worked fine) to prove that this is the case.

You can also try later kernels to see if it has been fixed.
--
Regards,
Mick