El 22/09/11 22:07, Manuel McLure escribió:
> On Sep 21, 2011 9:13 PM, "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)"
> <klond...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> Well deprecated version removal tends to happen because we are not
>> going
>> to aim for those versions stabilization AND there is a newer version
>> available AND upstream tends to ignore bugs happening on older
>> versions.
> I myself am a little miffed that all gentoo-sources between 2.6.33 and
> 2.6.37 inclusive were removed from the tree. My MythTV box was running
> 2.6.35 because it was the highest kernel I could use without having to
> move to lirc-0.9.0 (which I have been unable to make work correctly in
> multiple attempts.) I had a complete disk failure (LVM won't even
> succeed in doing "vgchange -ay") and had to rebuild the system, now
> I'm stuck back at 2.6.32 :(
Or you can just get the ebuilds for CVS:
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/sys-kernel/hardened-sources/?hideattic=0
the patches for all those kernels are still there and we won't remove
them in the near future:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~blueness/hardened-sources/hardened-patches/

Thank blueness for this answer, I'm only being the mailman here ;)