On Sep 24, 2011 12:05 AM, "Adam Carter" <adamcart...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Can you post the outputs of 'iptables-save' and 'ip rule show'?
>
> # iptables-save
> # Generated by iptables-save v1.4.12.1 on Sat Sep 24 02:57:42 2011
> *nat

[snip]

> -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination
10.0.0.254:3129

This line looks suspicious.

What's living at 10.0.0.254:3129 ?

Try inserting an ACCEPT target above that line, e.g.:

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING 3 -j ACCEPT

and test again. (Use iptables-save after the above command to ensure that
the newly inserted rule indeed slips before the suspicious line).

> I'm using ifconfig so i dont have the ip binary on this system.

No problem. If my hunch is correct, it's that suspicious line that's been
causing you grief.

Rgds,