Mark Knecht wrote:
I hope anyone reading who doesn't donate will at least consider donating. Even donating once a year is a big help. It's not painful and whole blood donations are easy. I do apheresis which takes longer as it draws my blood, separates the contents, keeps the plasma & platelets and then returns the rest of my blood back to my body. (Spooky!) ;-) Cheers, Mark

I would draw the line at it coming back. If something wasn't cleaned right, they will find it when they test the blood later. Thing is, if something wasn't cleaned right, you get it back. I'd just drink a glass of orange juice. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)