Lorenzo Bandieri wrote:
So, what is a easy to install distro that has
KDE4, Seamonkey, gtkam, GIMP and such?  I want something easy
Well, surely Kubuntu would be a nice choice, but can I suggest
OpenSuse? I installed it something like two years ago (I was curious)
and I liked it. It has a well-done KDE implementation.

Lorenzo

Thanks for all the replies. Just picking a random message here. Since I had already started the download of Kubuntu, I installed it. It went pretty well considering I have never even seen it before. I found, by pure blind luck, the installer program and found Seamonkey after some searching. My brother seems to like everything just fine so now I got to work with my sis-n-law. As long as facebook's games work, she will be happy.

Now to teach him how to update the thing.

Dale

:-)  :-)