On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:19:45 -0600, Dale wrote:

> Mine is a single user machine both for me and my brother.  That said,
> if I did have other users on my machine, they wouldn't even be in the
> wheel group so sudo wouldn't happen either.  They would be able to do
> user things but nothing else.

What happens when there is that one thing they need to do that needs root
privileges? Do you give them the root password and let them do what they
want, or do you make that one operation available to them?

--
Neil Bothwick

              Windows XP took us to the edge of the cliff.
              With Windows Vista we took a big step forward.