On 12/06/11 20:02, Grant wrote:

> Aye aye.  Should I make the change like this:
>
> #smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
> #  -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
> submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>   -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
> #  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
> #  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
> #  -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING
>
> And then switch my clients from port 465 to 587?
>
> - Grant

Yup, but be sure to uncomment the rest of the -o lines.

Depending on which mail clients you use, you may have to fiddle with the
"secure connection" setting. Some of them allow you to choose between
SSL and TLS (ignoring that the distinction is ambiguous). You'll want to
set them to (START)TLS if you have the option.