Mike Edenfield wrote:
> [...]

That is what XP did that time.  This is the first time installing
anything newer than XP tho.  I did notice the install process sort of
changed.  I started to send a message to Gateway but it is out of
warranty.  I don't know if they charge for help or not but I wouldn't be
surprised if they do.

Thanks for all the help.  If anyone has other ideas, post away.  I will
test them tomorrow.

Have I ever mentioned I hate winders?  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint: