Okay, but this means to me that it makes no real difference if I upload it to
2 destinations all the time.
I am living in Argentina and my internet connection here is very slow :-(

When we have to write a special file (ebuild) anyway so I would suggest to
rename the funny name the server is giving us.
We just have to insert a variable which contains the actual version.

Saves me a lot of time.
And I want to concentrate my efforts on making laby better and not other
stuff.

There is still a lot to to. And I want to beat the Windows version as soon as
possible!