On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
> This is only the case if the person who replies doesn't trim their quoted
> text - which is often the case when brain-dead top-posters try bottom (aka
> inline) posting...
>

> You should always strive to adjust you habits to the rules of the forum you
> are participating in...
>
> I loathe top-posting, but there are a few forums I participate in where that
> is the norm, so I just grin and bear it...

Personally, gmail has given me a bad habit.  It defaults to
top-posting in the web client, which I don't see how to change.  But
at least on the desktop I can easily move formatting around.  On the
Android client it seems rather archaic.  Does anyone know how to
change to bottom-posting on either client?

Thankfully, I don't go to any forums that enforce top-posting.  I
would probably get myself banned from all the complaining I would do.