Hi,
I just noticed there is new stable portage-utils ebuild
(for amd64) but my system does not want to update it:

# emerge --pretend --update --deep --verbose --newuse world
Calculating dependencies... done!
Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 kB

But when I try to update just this package, it works:

# emerge --pretend --update portage-utils
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild     U  ] app-portage/portage-utils-0.10 [0.8]

And to make problem even more interesting, out of 9 boxes
8 updated portage-utils without any problem. It is just
one of them which skips portage-utils. What could be
reason for this strange behaviour? It is not in
package.mask so I expect it should be updated as
usually...

Jarry