On 25/10/12 06:04, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Kerin Millar <kerfra...@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]
On my part, I will continue to be concerned until the investigation has fully
run its course.

That is, of course, your prerogative. I just posted a comment from
someone that (IMHO) actually knows what he's talking about. What
anyone in this list does with that information, it's their problem.

What people here are doing is being careful exactly because they don't know what's happening. Being careful does not equal panicking. Not being careful when there's possible danger is just as bad as panicking.