Pandu Poluan wrote:

> On Oct 25, 2012 10:08 AM, "Michael Mol" <mike...@gmail.com
> <mailto:mike...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >

> > http://lwn.net/Articles/521022/
> >
> > Links to relevant analysis. Useful comments. 'nuff said.
> >
> > --
> > :wq
>
> Nice find, thanks. But the update to that article which gave a link to
> Theo T'so email is quite unnerving. He said that his initial
> hypothesis had not been proven and he himself is back in the dark.
>
> Not much confidence in ext4 for the time being for me. Back to
> reiserfs? ;-)
>
> Rgds,
> --

Or just don't update the kernel until it is fixed. After all, if the
kernel you are using works and is not a serious security problem, just
use it for a while.  They will fix it pretty soon I'm sure.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!